04 Mar Maximum Satisfaction Meets Maximum Contribution
Maximum Satisfaction Meets Maximum Contribution
This video is an excellent example of what it “really means to engage your employees through the “X Model”. The key component of this demonstration is that it takes a combined effort from Seniors Leaders, Managers, and the Employees to accomplish this critical component of organizational growth. A company in order to elevate themselves must engage their employees.
The ‘X’ Model of Employee Engagement
On the other side the employees have to want to be engaged. They must feel like they are a part of the structure and feel valued within the scope of their individual job, and when working as a team to meet organizational goals. In order to do so they have to communicate and evaluate themselves in order to take appropriate action towards increasing opportunities within the scope of personal and professional growth.
Managers and Senior Leaders have a key function in this process as well. These eight aspects as discussed are critical to moving forward as an organization and being able to establish differentiation between themselves and competitors regardless of the industry. Having an abundance of Veterans who are involved in this process is key as well, as they possess the fundamental values that are critical in the area of globalization as a way of life that we are operating under in the majority of organizations around the world.
- Coach- Allow employees to learn and give feedback as appropriate to keep them on track.
- Align– Give clear direction through communication towards individual and company goals.
- Recognize– Give positive feedback as appropriate and when warranted.
- Engage– Become involved in the process as well (do not sit on the sidelines without encouraging growth).
- Community– Help instill the team concept in all employees.
- Authentic– Be real and true to what the company values are.
- Significance– Make differences that really matter in the lives of your employees.
- Excitement– Bring the highest level of passion and enthusiasm on a consistent basis to everyone that you encounter throughout the day.